Our New York Fashion Team at ScienceMagic.Inc are looking for a Sample Coordinator to join the team. The role will involve monitoring and controlling the movement of client press samples.
As a Sample Coordinator your duties will involve:
- Facilitate the smooth running of the day to day functioning of the team, providing support as requested and required.
- Answer SMI and team telephones often and appropriately
- Assist in the compilation of monthly reports for clients.
- Deal accurately with couriers, both domestic and international
- Maintain showroom on a daily basis, coordinating collections send-outs and returns.
- Coordinating multiple requests for key looks
- Detailed send out and tracking of all samples for editorial.
- Ensure samples are returned by allocated time and in good condition.
- Initiate regular stock checks, flagging any issues immediately to account leads.
- Assist each team with all seasonal press mailings.
- Handle press enquiries quickly and effectively and to the high SMI quality standard, ensuring constant communication regarding media sample requests.
- Support the team in the creation of press packs, responding to look book requests, etc
- Regular communication with clients regarding the status of their collection
The ideal candidate will be proactive, highly organised and self-motivated. You will have experience in a similar role. You will be a keen team player, with the ability to communicate at all levels. Demonstrable ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, whilst problem-solving efficiently.